Re: [Shop-talk] Spark Plug Cleaner

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Spark Plug Cleaner
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 21:26:59 -0400 10/20/2018 09:27:06 PM, Serialize complete at 10/20/2018 09:27:06 PM
--===============4591776374838774080==

--=_alternative 0007F79A8525832D_=

Al,

I use the cleaner anytime I remove a plug that I plan to put back.   Its
normally on small engines however.

One note, I actually use a spot sandblaster that has the perfect hole size
for most plugs.  I use Al oxide for media.

Never had a problem.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
--=_alternative 0007F79A8525832D_=

I use the cleaner anytime I remove a plug that I plan to put back. &nbsp;
Its normally on small engines however.</font>
that has the perfect hole size for most plugs. &nbsp;I use Al oxide for
media.</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

--===============4591776374838774080==--