Re: [Shop-talk] Storing garden hoses

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Storing garden hoses
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 10:10:05 -0400 10/10/2018 10:10:14 AM, Serialize complete at 10/10/2018 10:10:14 AM
--===============7808842833697421171==

--=_alternative 004DD2C185258322_=

Arvid writes...
>The challenge there is how to store 6 hoses in a way that would allow
random access to any individual hose.

I think I have the solution.  Its hard to explain, so I posted a quick
hand drawn sketch  (I don't have alot of time right now, but feel free to
ask any clarification questions.)

To store multiple hoses, so you can access any one without problem, get a
large rubber garbage can.
Cut it into about 9" tall pieces (check size for your hoses)
Then, remove a small band around the top of each.
Add a bottom to the middle and top sections.
Now you can put a hose in each one, and they should 'nest' when you stack
them

See the image here...
https://tinyurl.com/hosebin

Let me know what you think.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
--=_alternative 004DD2C185258322_=

there is how to store 6 hoses in a way that would allow random access to
any individual hose.</font>
hard to explain, so I posted a quick hand drawn sketch &nbsp;(I don't have
alot of time right now, but feel free to ask any clarification questions.)
access any one without problem, get a large rubber garbage can.</font>
(check size for your hoses)</font>
top of each.</font>
sections.</font>
and they should 'nest' when you stack them</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

--===============7808842833697421171==--