Re: [Shop-talk] Battery-operated tools....battery disposal tangent

To: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Battery-operated tools....battery disposal tangent
From: "Tim ." <tims_datsun_stuff@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 11:09:59 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Not to hijack but thought I'd chime in on the battery disposal part of this
conversation.....

I believe that most people are not aware that batteriesplus will recycle your
flat batteries. Last time I called about it the guy said they charge $1 a
pound. Well, I just drop them off (right outside their front door) before they
open anyway so don't have to worry about putting any money out. (I am not the
only one who drops batteries off when they are not open so I don't feel bad
about doing this.)

carry on
tim