Re: [Shop-talk] Battery-operated tools....battery disposal tangent

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Battery-operated tools....battery disposal tangent
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 07:02:46 -0400 04/11/2016 07:02:58, Serialize complete at 04/11/2016 07:02:58
--===============7087083877383773863==

--=_alternative 003F813F85257F92_=

Tim,

Not to play "one upsman" but if you find your local scrap metal recycler,
they will pay YOU per pound.

There is money in dead rechargeable batteries (of any type.)

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
Waldo Emerson
--=_alternative 003F813F85257F92_=

if you find your local scrap metal recycler, they will pay YOU per pound.</font>
batteries (of any type.)</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Eric P<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>

--===============7087083877383773863==--