Re: [Shop-talk] The one tool we have never discussed here!

To: Undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] The one tool we have never discussed here!
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 04:22:07 GMT
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Full-name: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
--===============3319751685930300695==

----__JWM__J3303a978.29ea4dd0S.2c594aadM

 I had a central vac in a previous house - I think it was beam.Worked gr=
eat and yes the hose was quite long - didn't have the sweep port but I s=
ure wanted one!That was years ago though. When my wife's sister passed a=
way we got her Kirby - I love that thing!  It is a Cadillac with the dri=
ve but no onboard tools with this model.  Nut if you have lots of plain =
floor to vac - this is the device. The wife doesn't like it because it i=
s so heavy.  Her tool of choice is a Hoover wind tunnel that works well,=
 has neat onboard tools, is bagless and relatively easy to dump/clean, a=
nd didn't break the bank.  I recently used my mom's Dyson and it worked =
well.  I was particularly pleased with the integral pull out hose in the=
 handle but no way would I pay the crazy price for a new one.  MATT   =