Re: [Shop-talk] The one tool we have never discussed here!

To: "eric@megageek.com" <eric@megageek.com>, "shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] The one tool we have never discussed here!
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 21:44:46 -0500

--001a11418fd2348383052aac5eca

Regarding built-in systems:
My brother has a built-in vacuum system, and he says it is more trouble
than it is worth:  the hose is really long, and it is more hassle to drag
from room to room than a regular vacuum cleaner.

--001a11418fd2348383052aac5eca

acuum system, and he says it is more trouble=20
than it is worth:=C2=A0 the hose is really long, and it is more hassle
 to drag from room to room than a regular vacuum cleaner.<div class=3D"gmai=

--001a11418fd2348383052aac5eca--

--===============6187268473915749791==

--===============6187268473915749791==--