Re: [Shop-talk] Floor scraper...but it's not that easy

To: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Floor scraper...but it's not that easy
From: Scott Hall <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 15:37:17 -0600
Cc: "Shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Actually, the scraper blade *is* shaped just like a very large chisel.

And it's made of something like Mithral--my first thought was to file the
scraper until a desired level of dull-ness was achieved. My file isn't
doing a thing to it--not even the edges (like you suggested). Or else the
wood and tile are just that soft. I've hacked up about 50 sq. ft. of floor
so far.