Re: [Shop-talk] Enclosed car trailer (random thoughts)

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Enclosed car trailer (random thoughts)
From: "Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 14:40:21 -0700
David
Yes, I forgot to mention the tie-down hangers.  Ibve mounted
one set RR and the other LF
The perfect way to keep your tie-downs up and out of the way.
One other thing I made was some aluminum plates the drop in
to the gap near the floor hinge.  Useful when loading something
in a small castered cart or dolly to keep the small casters from
falling and jamming into the gap.  Nest them and store them
against the lower e-track near the rear of the trailer using a light
bungee.

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA