Re: [Shop-talk] Since it's been quiet here, I'll add a second questions

To: <eric@megageek.com>, <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Since it's been quiet here, I'll add a second questions
From: "Pat Horne" <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 15:37:19 -0600
Sounds like the alternator is not able to keep up with the load of ignition
and lights. If it is easy to take the alternator off, take it to a shop for
testing. Check the specs on the lights, add about 10A for ignition and other
options and compare that to the alternator specs. You mght need to go up to
a larger alternator, or dimmer lights.

Peace,
Pat