[Shop-talk] Since it's been quiet here, I'll add a second questions

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Since it's been quiet here, I'll add a second questions
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 15:42:10 -0500 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 12/08/2014 15:42:10, Serialize complete at 12/08/2014 15:42:10
OK, on my plow tractor (a Hustler 275zero turn) I have flood lights to be
able to plow at night.

Here is the problem, if I run the lights, they work fine at first, then
they seem to 'short out' the ignition after running a while.  Problem is,
I can't find the short.

Is this most likely just a shorted out wire, or is it possible that the
alternator could be causing a problem?  What are some troubleshooting
steps I can take?

(Darn, I really wanted to fix this in the summer, but now I've already had
to plow 3 times here in NJ!)

Thanks

Eric P
Waldo Emerson