Re: [Shop-talk] Garage door opener problem

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Garage door opener problem
From: Dave Cavanaugh <cavanadd@frontier.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 19:36:01 -0700
Thanks for all the quick replies.

I disconnected the traveler from the door so there was no load on the
opener and it still does exactly the same thing.  I re-checked the photo
cells and they are good.  If I block the beam, the light in the receiver
goes out.  Everything seems tight and well adjusted.

I think something has crapped out in the electronic guts of this thing.