Re: [Shop-talk] Electrolysis rust removal

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Electrolysis rust removal
From: Dave Cavanaugh <cavanadd@frontier.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 19:23:59 -0700
I think most people just use it until it's so nasty they can't stand it
and then dump it and start with a fresh batch.  I'm on the Old Wood
Working Machines forum where a lot of guys use electrolysis for cleaning
up old machines and I can't remember the topic of straining or cleaning
the solution coming up.