[Shop-talk] Electrolysis rust removal

To: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Electrolysis rust removal
From: "Tim ." <tims_datsun_stuff@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 07:29:29 -0500 FILETIME=[423BF990:01CF9F5F]
Hi All.

While procrastinating a much needed oil change on my old Jeep, I decided to
set up a rust removal tank. I am happy with how well it works. Although I'd
rather my garage/shop area smelled of old grease instead of the perfumey gack
from the detergent. (And no worries on the ventilation of the gases: my garage
has no soffit and is bare wall 2x4 so the air circulates freely.)

Anyway, I am wondering if any one has any thoughts or experience on how long
the conductive solution is good for? Will this wear out eventually?

Thanks
tim