Re: [Shop-talk] Electrolysis rust removal

To: "Tim ." <tims_datsun_stuff@outlook.com>, "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Electrolysis rust removal
From: Greg Gelhar <greg@gelhar.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 08:41:19 -0500
I have a plastic 55 gallon barrel set up just outside my shop door. I use the
same washing soda/water solution until cold weather arrives. When I clean the
barrel, there is enough crud on the bottom that I would change out the solution
even if wasn't going to freeze.

Greg G.
Osseo, MN
T-Mobile. Americabs First Nationwide 4G Network