Re: [Shop-talk] nylocks

To: Tim <tputland@charter.net> s=q20121106; t=1377577137; bh=M+726EbGZlhtCohD8Dq16jJ9REheXMc5DhnJXUx2oH4=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=ACo/ltDqbtMu/nZV6yc4UxPyLIVic7jKSXL2t0GsYdg0QnvPvjJzOnJ/xVvtjQRII d2VrDIdfXAKxCw/p5idn/UuhKJ6b3l+mXBjJXtVlCPhNU2duup7Ijcid87WJoPA5Eh qcCcaEo6ZoKx0OoTAkjNpykFcAgZzXGwdUtViTLS15AzNthwv4fQlqD2V2p0xsMVKP m1BBqnMt8H9lrQWue0T/M/1GsBMxkjrn8ST5py955Dqvfo9OCWi80wL7C5Ypamu7yP 70sufjtfxymGPI018lZgObnBVkqw3LLTl9HVvIc6HodaCThyeyo7mbK0xZ5krcxaX8 v4UsHGXbKmnRg==
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] nylocks
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 04:18:57 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
You got a plain nut?
You got a big vise?
You got an all-temperature locknut.  Just "oval" it a little bit...

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier@comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier