Re: [Shop-talk] Nuts and Bolts

To: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Nuts and Bolts
From: Dave C <cavanadd@frontier.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 16:31:54 -0700
Cc: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
I have about half a dozen of the clear plastic shoe boxes from Target or
wherever, and have all the nuts in one, washers in another and then more
or less sort the SAE sized bolts/machine screws from 1/4 to 1/2 in their
own tubs.  Everything metric goes into one tub. Anything  under 1/4 goes
in little individual drawers.  Still keeping nails and drywall screws,
sorted by size, in coffee cans.