Re: [Shop-talk] Toughest EE question ever asked here.

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Toughest EE question ever asked here.
From: Matt Wehland <mjw@littlegrassy.com>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 12:27:56 -0500
I've always said that the sensors should be a little below hip level so
you can just wave your butt at them, with the card in your wallet.
Then you can open doors with your hands full.
I've been in places where that works.  It was nice.
Then others that placed the sensor higher so you have to pull your
wallet out all the time.
The most fun I had was one time I had misplaced (left it 1000 miles
away) a card, got a replacement then later ended up with both of them in
my wallet.
Swiping would work some times and not others, frustrated me for days
until I went to HR to have my card checked out and found I had 2 of them
in my wallet, one active and one not.

No real solution for you here, sorry.

Matt