Re: [Shop-talk] Did I kill my mower?

To: David Scheidt <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Did I kill my mower?
From: Dave C <cavanadd@frontier.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 20:03:42 -0700
Cc: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Looks like I'm ok for the time being.  I left it on the charger for a
bit and it started up and after running for a minute it ran fine. I
finished the grass and it worked just like it always did, no smoke.
This weekend I'll change the oil again with Delo 400  and put a new
filter on it.  Those mowers are pretty tough.