Re: [Shop-talk] premade drawer box

To: David Scheidt <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] premade drawer box
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 12:48:13 -0700
Cc: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
David - If you want someone to make them, a local cabinetry place can
probably do it.  If you can do basic woodworking, some prefinished
drawer sides may make it easier to do yourself.

As an example see
http://www.amazon.com/Pre-Finished-Drawer-Side-CAPITOL-LUMBER/dp/B0027A5VOQ
(just took a quick look for "drawer sides")

Local plywood/lumber suppliers may stock them.  The sides are all precut
for height and the plywood bottom, so all you need to do is make some
cuts, attach the corners, and cut a bottom.  You will also need slides
of course.

Brian