Re: [Shop-talk] Garage Sound system

To: Bob Nogueira <bob@texmog.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Garage Sound system
From: John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:33:25 -0500
Cc: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Gauge of wire will not be an issue really, but you need some shielding to
keep the noise down.  You will not get acceptable audio quality over that
distance with plain old speaker wire.

 Use something like this if you have stereo headphone jacks at each end:
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10218&cs_id=1021812&p_id=5583&seq=1&format=2
or This if you have RCA jacks at each end :
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10218&cs_id=1021814&p_id=5349&seq=1&format=2