[Shop-talk] Garage Sound system

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Garage Sound system
From: "Bob Nogueira" <bob@texmog.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:23:21 -0500 with any abuse report
In my garage I have a PC computer with my music and a internet connection. On
the other side of the garage (30 feet)  is the FM stereo amp.  For several
reasons I can not have the amp and PC close together. I have been using a
Bluetooth to get the  computer audio output to the amp.

The Bluetooth has been a real pain so I would now like to hardwire the
computers audio output to the amps  aux input.

My Question is what gauge wire will I need to cover the  30 b40 ft. between
the computer and amp?

Bob