Re: [Shop-talk] Air hose reel opinions

Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Air hose reel opinions
From: PJ McGarvey <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 10:23:45 -0400
Cc: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Sender: shop-talk-bounces@autox.team.net
Honestly the $40 HF one would've been fine for me except for the 90 degree
brass swivel fitting leaked.  probably a bad o-ring, or poor tolerances -
didn't open it up to even look...  There didn't appear to be *any* swivel
fittings online I could find (which may be a bad sign for things to come).  I
can see this being a wear item on any of these reels.  One leaky fitting and
the whole thing is junk.