[Shop-talk] Air hose reel opinions

Subject: [Shop-talk] Air hose reel opinions
From: mbarre at juno.com (Matt)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 17:37:14 GMT
I have the same manual one as Mark and it works fine.If not the same as the
retractable it is a clone - may have come from Homier vice HF but it is cheap
chinese.They both work fine for what I need. My only concession is I have a
few ball valves in the shop that allow me to control/isolate legs.  I
generally turn the compressor and main ball valve offtill I need to do work
because there are small leaks and I don't want the compressor to cycle several
times a day forever. MB