Re: [Shop-talk] Air hose reel opinions

To: Shop-Talk <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Air hose reel opinions
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 00:15:43 -0400
Sender: shop-talk-bounces@autox.team.net
Here's a tip:  After a few years, the last few feet of my reel's air hose
stared getting beat up.  So I swapped the hose end-for-end on the reel.
The beat-up end moved to the inside of the reel, where nothing ever happens
to it, and the end that gets handled became fresh.  You have to do this
carefully, to avoid losing the correct spring tension when the hose is off
the reel.

Doug