[Shop-talk] 2 or 2.5 gal Diesel Fuel Can

Subject: [Shop-talk] 2 or 2.5 gal Diesel Fuel Can
From: marka at maracing.com (Mark Andy)
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:30:42 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012, David Scheidt wrote:
> Who stores two gallons of diesel?  There are no diesel lawn mowers, leaf
> blowers or chain saws. If you've got a diesel it's in something youre
> going to use a lot of fuel for.

This one.

I get that the OP wants this, but I'm totally fine with my 5 gal diesel
cans for my tractor and motorhome.  The motorhome would only go about 16
miles on 2 gallons of diesel anyway!  :-)

Mark

(of course, the reason I have a diesel can in the motorhome is primarily
so that I can more easily prime the fuel pump by filling the filter with
fuel when I change it.  Which seems to happen entirely too much in some
random parking lot on the side of the road.)