[Shop-talk] 2 or 2.5 gal Diesel Fuel Can

Subject: [Shop-talk] 2 or 2.5 gal Diesel Fuel Can
From: scott.hall.personal at gmail.com (Scott)
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 10:00:26 -0400
And there are some cars that use diesel. I have the small yellow can I
have for just the reason the o.p. mentioned--it's hard to lift fifty
pounds of fuel and get the flexible spout to stay in a car's filler
while trying to hold fifty pounds waist-high just *so*.  Our cars will
go about 100 miles on two gallons of fuel, and I don't want to use a AAA
call for the times I think I can stretch the tank to 715 miles...and am
wrong.

(Not like I've ever done that. That's just being prepared. Yeah.)