Re: [Shop-talk] 2 or 2.5 gal Diesel Fuel Can

To: "David Scheidt" <dmscheidt@gmail.com>, "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 2 or 2.5 gal Diesel Fuel Can
From: "Steve Hammatt Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 19:02:58 -0700
Sender: shop-talk-bounces@autox.team.net
Sorry, I don't know if this reply was sent with a bit of tongue in cheek
or not, but driving across Nebraska at night is something I'd like
to feel a bit more comfortable with when I have an extra 25 miles
of diesel fuel (it's not pretty when you run out with a diesel).
Also, I'm not happy having my rig and 10,000 lb. car trailer
towed by AAA.
Also, when you live in the country and not in the city like some
people, we do have diesel lawn mowers.
My needs center around wanting to keep an emergency supply
of fuel in the back of my open pickup (inside the lockable tool box)
as my backup supply.
So, if your comments were meant to be humorous, then so be
it.  If not, then you may consider that what works for you may
not work for others.
Thanks to all the others for your worthwhile comments
and suggestions.  They re appreciated.
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA
-----Original Message----- From: David Scheidt