[Shop-talk] Light delay for shop entrance

Subject: [Shop-talk] Light delay for shop entrance
From: bjzwissler at gmail.com (Benjamin Zwissler)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 11:56:01 -0500
I'd put a motion sensing light in.  It will come on when you exit and most
of them have programmable delays for how long it will take to go off after
its no longer detecting motion.   As a bonus, it will come on if you
approach the shop from the house. They usually have ambient light sensors
that stop them from coming on during daylight hours.  Of course roaming
animals will also turn it on.

Ben.....