[Shop-talk] Light delay for shop entrance

Subject: [Shop-talk] Light delay for shop entrance
From: fishplate at gmail.com (Jeff Scarbrough)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 11:49:21 -0500
So, here's a shop-related question...My shop is some distance from the
house, and in a semi-rural location.  I'd like to switch off the porch
light over the shop steps, but have it remain illuminated for some
period of time - like a garage door operator light.

I can find any number of ways to keep the light from coming on for a
time after the switch is flipped, but keeping it on after the switch
goes off seems a bit tougher - for obvious reasons.

Anyone got any simple, inexpensive ideas?

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.