Re: [Shop-talk] Another pressure washer thread

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Another pressure washer thread
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 19:10:20 -0800
> He told me that it runs fine, but the pressure and
> volume delivery
> are unsatisfactory.

Look for a screen in the inlet line somewhere.  Mine had a very small screen
just inside the inlet fitting, that got partially clogged with hard water
deposits (sand) from the pipes.  After about the third time it got clogged,
I added a much larger inline filter in front of it (as sold for mist
watering systems).

Also FWIW, mine has a low pressure mode that is activated by pulling out on
the tip of the wand (or is it pushing in?); and in low pressure mode it
delivers both less volume and less pressure than the garden hose without the
washer.

-- Randall

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums