Re: [Shop-talk] totally and completely OT online data usage question

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] totally and completely OT online data usage question
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 11:23:37 -0500
shochschild@att.net writes...
>And they are all mine!
>And all were downloaded as bit torrent files over the course of a half
>dozen years.

So YOU'RE the guy SOPA is after!!!  I'm telling Hollywood!  8>)

(Seriously, if it wasn't for bootleggers, that kind of material would
never exist and entire generations to come would never have a chance to
hear it!)

Good for you! (I'm not a dead fan, but I'm a little jealous!)

Eric P
Waldo Emerson

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums