Re: [Shop-talk] Inexpensive Timing Lights

To: "Jim Stone" <jandkstone99@msn.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Inexpensive Timing Lights
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:41:05 -0500
I bought a Craftsman timing light to replace a 1970's vintage Craftsman &
1950's vintage Craftsman I got from my Dad. Both still work, BTW.

This http://www.craftsman.com/shc/s/search_10155_12602?keyword=00914066000
looks like the one I bought but I'm sure I didn't pay $99 for it - more
likely $69 on sale. One other useful feature it has is an RPM scale. Great
for cars without a tach and useful even on cars with a tach - no need to go
back & forth between engine & dash when making adjustments and also useful
for checking a car's tach's accuracy.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell