[Shop-talk] Air Compressors

Subject: [Shop-talk] Air Compressors
From: scott.hall.personal at gmail.com (Scott)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 11:29:35 -0500
Heh.  Give up on that idea.

I asked Santa for an 80-gallon two-stage I-R compressor.  I'm sure
*that* will be the last compressor I buy...but probably not.

There are two not-bad compressors for sale on Craigslist near me right
now.  If I hadn't been pining for the big I-R for so long, I'd probably
go that route.  Very similar specs (even better, really), just one runs
on 3-phase, and the other looks bad and I don't want to risk having to
rehab this purchase if its performance is anything like its looks.  But
I see decent new homeowner compressors on CL all the time.  Might want
to check it out.