Re: [Shop-talk] OT--car won't start

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] OT--car won't start
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 10:52:08 -0500
I can't agree with that.  The big problem has been the alcohol in the
fuel.  This has been a constant battle for boaters.  There are now
stabilizers specifically designed for fuel containing alcohol.  I
have no problem with your strategy of running small engines
dry.  Stabilizers do not guarantee that the fuel will last
forever.  But I doubt you can show a worse outcome using a stabilizer
than plain untreated gas.

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums