[Shop-talk] the continuing water saga

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] the continuing water saga
From: malaboge@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 18:19:16 -0400 (EDT)
well I pulled the drain in the bottom of the tank and gave it the finger...up
the hole that is...no tube or anything obstructing the interior.  Actually
only got a few drops of water out of the tank when I removed the drain.  To
empty the tank I hooked up a blow gun and let it run down.  About half way
thru the tank, the air gun was blowing a nice mist of water out the end...and
yes I've even taken the hose out and laid on the hill in full sunshine for a
day to dry it out as well!

Guess I'm gonna buy one of the refrigerated driers.  It seems easier than the
desiccant units as there is no maintenance to them...any thoughts?

this is just weird...
Nick of Nor Cal

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums