[Shop-talk] New house / underground oil tank

To: "'Bob Nogueira'" <bob@texmog.com>, "'Shop Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] New house / underground oil tank
From: "Aric" <shop@shariconglobal.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 19:04:03 -0400
Howdy all, and sorry for not paying attention when this topic went through a
couple months ago; I didn't realize we'd be buying a house or that it would
have an underground oil tank.

In a nutshell, I just found out yesterday that the house we're closing on on
Friday has a 1000 gallon underground tank of unknown (to me) age and can't
for the life of me remember what the list had to say on the subject of
underground tanks.  I recall something about old ones being potentially very
costly if they leak and that insurance for that sort of thing may or may not
be available.

Mind refreshing my memory as to the gist of the earlier discussion?

And for shop content, there's a dilapidated 30'x40' workshop on the property
that we'll be fixing up and putting a second floor on for storage space.

Thanks,

-aric.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums