[Shop-talk] Intros

Subject: [Shop-talk] Intros
From: jamesf at groupwbench.org (Jim Franklin)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 07:20:47 -0400
There's a house for sale here (MA) with a tall 3 car garage. I slow down and
stare when I drive by like the slab was covered with bikini clad aerobics
instructors.

Only $505,000!

jim

On Jun 30, 2011, at 12:42 AM, Wayne wrote:

> Hey Guys,
> I think I got my bud & cousin Pete "Bob" to sign up on here.  PING! Paging
Pete.  He's a BSME quality control engineer who recently built his own 3 car
garage and is putting up a big -*** garage with attached house and has a
diverse taste in vehicles, including early 70s Oldsmobile muscle cars, 90s
Nissans and a Kaw' sport bike.  Probably a few miles down the road from Eric
in near Mebane NC.