Re: [Shop-talk] Intros

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Intros
From: "Aric" <shop@shariconglobal.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:55:54 -0400
Heh.  I'm about to put an offer on a house here in Philly that has what
looks to be a ~16 car garage (it's at least 50' deep and easily 30' wide).
It also has no posts or columns anywhere in the middle, thanks to the roof
being supported by a couple 16" I-beams.  :-)

Of course, the fact that the house needs a fair amount of work (built in
1825) and the roof on the garage has collapsed might explain why they're
only asking 250k for it.  But still a good deal as far as I'm concerned.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums