[Shop-talk] quiet compressor

Subject: [Shop-talk] quiet compressor
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 16:46:25 +0000
If you didn't need much volume of air, you could still put in a large tank as a
reservoir.  Connect it to your main system with some valves and let the main
system pressurize it, then weekends disconnect the main system from the lab and
let the pressure tank supply air for the weekend.  If the reservoir wouldn't
supply air for enough length of time, you could also have a small compressor to
bring it back up to pressure, and just turn it on during break times or lunch
time.