[Shop-talk] Epoxy/JB Weld on auto a/c line?

Subject: [Shop-talk] Epoxy/JB Weld on auto a/c line?
From: strovato at optonline.net (Steven Trovato)
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 15:51:40 -0400
I think you're right, but then the only way they find the leak is by
filling it.  I'm going through this right now with my
suburban.  Charge lasted less than a year.  They charged it, added
dye and said to come back in a week.  I snooped around with my UV
light and I can't find anything.  We'll see if they do.  As for the
JB Weld, I guess you could give it a try, but I'm not
optimistic.  There's a lot of pressure on the high side.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net