Re: [Shop-talk] the air saga continues

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] the air saga continues
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 15:56:48 -0400
At 08:59 AM 6/1/2011, eric@megageek.com wrote:

 >I understand where you are coming from.  My only problem with it is
how do they get these
 >things to work in the millions of other installations out there.

Moose,

I understand!!!  As I said in an earlier post, when they plumbed my
gas logs the plumbing is black
pipe to a propane tank and no leaks!  I thought I used the same pipe
dope as they did.  At least I
used what a friend of mine said the construction company that he
works for uses.

 >Yesterday I filled up my propane tank for the fork-lift, I noticed
that the entire fill station is
 >plumbed with the same exact pipe.  How do they get it to work but I can't?

I think you're not alone!  A lot of us are in the same boat. :)

 >I guess now is the time we can tell that this is a list of old
British car guys.  No where else would
 >a group of people accept such a failure rate!!!  8>)  (totally kidding!!)

Definately ain't no rice burners, that's for sure. :)

 >BTW, did you here that 98% of all Lucas electronic vehicles are
still on the road today?  Turns out
 >hat the other 2% made it back home!!!  8>)

Love it!!!!!  I'll have to remember that one.

John

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229

                        65 Rambler Classic