[Shop-talk] A new OT problem.....

Subject: [Shop-talk] A new OT problem.....
From: bk13 at earthlink.net (Brian Kemp)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 09:46:57 -0700
George - I'll be watching for responses.  My Honda Odyssey keys do a
similar action with the power sliding doors.  Fortunately, if the car is
locked, nothing will open.  If the unlock button is pushed and no doors
are opened, after about a minute, the car will relock itself.   My panic
button is recessed and narrow, so I have not had an accidental press of it.

I did minimize the issue by rearranging my keys on the key chain.  I now
have bigger key the covers the buttons on the adjacent key fob and hear
the click and beep of the doors failing to open because the car is locked.

Brian