[Shop-talk] Oxy/Acetylene regulator repair?

Subject: [Shop-talk] Oxy/Acetylene regulator repair?
From: lspector at gmail.com (Larry Spector)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 11:00:29 -0400
Thanks all. I checked locally, and they want $80/ea for a rebuild- or $89/ea
to exchange for new (chinese made) replacements. One of the online places (
billswelderrepair.com) quoted me $38/ea as a typical rebuild cost. Given
that it's 1/2 the cost of the local shop (who'll probably send them out
anyway), I plan to send them out. I'll post back and let you all know how it
goes.

Thanks again for the help!

-Larry