Re: [Shop-talk] torque wrench calilbration

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] torque wrench calilbration
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 07:13:56 -0800
Check your local yellow pages under 'scientific,' 'laboratories,'
'calibration,' etc.

Also, if you have a general aviation airport nearby call the Fixed Base
Operator ('FBO') or flight school.  Torque
wrenches used on aircraft have to be calibrated regularly--once a year, I
think--and an Airframe & Powerplant ('A&P')
mechanic would know where to get it done.

Last I checked it cost about $25.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums