[Shop-talk] technical question about force applied to mount

Subject: [Shop-talk] technical question about force applied to mount
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 10:53:47 -0500
Now you're onto something-
You don't even need to buy any specialty items, just buy 2 short pieces of
steel tube, sized so that one will slide within the other one.
Weld the bigger piece to the side of the table, weld a flat plate to the
smaller piece so it looks like a big flyswatter, slide one end into the tube
that is welded to the table, bolt the flat plate on the other end to the base
of the tire changer.