Re: [Shop-talk] Paging Mr Wizard

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Paging Mr Wizard
From: Steve Shipley <shiples@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 02:32:17 -0800
The short answer is that the ice was stuck in the bottom of the frosty mug

The longer answer is that the second visit resulted in the majority of
the ice stayed at the bottom of the mug, but a few chips floated on top.

The exciting part of the experiment was that while enjoying my bacon
double cheese or whatever artery clogging combo, that the ice that
was previously stuck to the bottom floated to the top.

Looks like the phenomena is temperature dependent.