[Shop-talk] best oem hose clamp pliers?

Subject: [Shop-talk] best oem hose clamp pliers?
From: tvacc at lotusowners.com (Tony Vaccaro)
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 21:58:10 -0500
Last year I was at Fleetpride in Buffalo NY. I think they are all over the
US. They have a really nice set of hose clamps, the screw kind that are very
heavy duty and very expensive. I now use those when I have any doubt. They
work great. I forgot the name of them. They had them on the counter.

Tony Vaccaro

LOONY (Lotus Owners of New York)
www.lotusowners.com
716-861-1412

This document and any files or e-mail messages attached to it contain data
or information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise restricted from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the data or information
contained herein or in any of the attachments is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this document or transmission in error, please immediately
notify the sender and destroy, delete or erase this document and all
attachments.