[Shop-talk] Snow Chains

Subject: [Shop-talk] Snow Chains
From: vlm at te-motorworks.com (Vincent Marshall)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 08:47:50 -0500
Moose,

I have an F Super Duty dually and can attest to how awful it is in the snow.

Weight in the back will help but I've only gone as far as maybe 500 lbs of
sand and it wasn't enough to make any real difference.  You need a lot of
weight.

Let us know how you fare. I have been on the fence about this for years and am
interested to hear how much of a difference they make for your truck.

-vin

--
TE Labs computer internet.