Re: [Shop-talk] Snow Chains

To: Jack Brooks <jibjib@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Snow Chains
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 05:22:26 +0000 (UTC)
Did that in Duluth one winter night bringing a buddy home from the ice race in
Thunder Bay Ontario, and up a wet clay hill at Road Atlanta at the 1971
Runoffs.  Just saw a 1968 SAAB 96 on bringatrailer.com that looked just like
the old car.  No, I'm not buying it...

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net