[Shop-talk] Happy New Year and Go Jack question

Subject: [Shop-talk] Happy New Year and Go Jack question
From: rlwhitetr3b at hotmail.com (Rich White)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 16:58:48 -0600
I bought a set of these years ago and i'm very pleased with them.
Alas they no longer seem to be available

http://www.amazon.com/Roll-Master-Vehicle-Dollies-Increase-Useable/dp/B0000AX
BNY

Might be an example of cheap crap forcing quality out of existence.
You get want you pay for...

Rich White St. Joseph, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF587L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!